I don't know who to turn to for help

If you think it's cool but doesn't fit anywhere else post it here
Forum rules
Don't be a dick
Noah123

I don't know who to turn to for help

Postby Noah123 » Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:51 am

I was accused of murder and I don't know who to turn to for help. I may not be able to afford to hire a lawyer. Who can help me in this situation? It's just a very complicated and confusing situation.

Liam526

Re: I don't know who to turn to for help

Postby Liam526 » Tue Mar 21, 2023 5:25 am

Your first priority is to find a qualified lawyer. You can go to your local legal aid or court defense. You can also consider hiring a private attorney who can provide you with free legal assistance. Ottawa Criminal Lawyers can also help you get out of your difficult situation. If you do not have the money to pay for a lawyer, you can request court assistance. In some countries, there are government programs that provide legal aid to the poor and vulnerable.

Frank86

Postby Frank86 » Tue Mar 21, 2023 5:57 am

In addition to what the person above said, I would like to add that it is important not to make any statement to the police without having an attorney present. Never forget your rights and responsibilities. Consult legal organizations and resources on the Internet to learn about your particular situation and to get advice from experts.

aces
Now your getting it

Postby aces » Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:39 am

Hello guys! Criminal defense lawyer has a lot of responsibilities, here are some of them:

Provide legal advice
Investigation
Court representation
Strategy development
Communication

However it is not easy to find a good lawyer who can perform all his duties responsibly, but I think that this federal criminal defense lawyer can help you. I had to work with him and I was satisfied with the quality of services I received

Return to “General Chat”