Factory Series 2.5 PODIUM RC2 developed for the POLARIS XP 1000, feature Position-Sensitive Bottom-Out Control and Kashima Coat that results in a plusher ride, less friction and the ability to absorb bigger hits. The large-diameter bore allows for greater damping force capability while allowing the shock to run at lower overall temperatures resulting in less fade and consistent damping. The internal bottom-out cup provides additional damping at the very end of the stroke to give you the ability to push your vehicle harder for longer with improved driver confidence. Less compression damping at ride-height gives improved comfort and traction while huge damping at the end of the stroke flattens out the biggest of bumps. Adjustable Dual Speed Compression lets you tune for optimal damping control at each phase of the stroke. The wide range adjustable rebound further allows you the ability to fine tune for any driving style, terrain, or course conditions.
Features & Benefits
• Bottom-Out Control, adds up to 3000 lbs of damping force towards the final 25% of the shock travel, right before a potential bottom out event
• Genuine Kashima coated aluminum body and reservoir, less friction for better performance.
• Race-proven velocity-sensitive damping control technology: Custom-tuned for its intended application with different piston flow, valving, and spring specifications
• High-flow, high- and low-speed compression adjuster offers an increased adjuster range
• Rebound adjustment, external
• Preload adjustable
• Dual rate springs with tunable cross over
• High flow Precision manufactured damping pistons for maximized damping consistency and flow characteristics, thus more consistent damping.
• Aerospace-grade PTFE-lined spherical bearings to maximize durability
• Anodized Internal Floating Piston (IFP) and bearing housing to prevent oil contamination and to boost seal durability and lifespan
• 6061-T6 aluminum piggyback body caps, bodies and reservoirs
• Fully re-buildable and serviceable
• Re-uses factory Polaris Rock Guards
• Remote Reservoirs on Rear Shocks
Most commonly used for:
• Sand dunes, rock gardens, forest trails, and other related recreational uses
• BITD & SCORE International Race series, Lucas Oil Regional, and WORCS.